Ha Ha, okay so the summer flew past without any posts....{who would of thought}, I'm officially back.
Well, it is a New Year and I am excited to look forward to the new days ahead. I have faith for the future and know that I can make all the difference in my life, it starts with choices each day. A great woman, Lucy Smith said,
"What comes next for willing hands to do?"My hands are willing and I am setting goals to have a full year in 2012! President Thomas S. Monson said,
"No plan. No objective. No goal. The road to anywhere is the road to nowhere, and the road to nowhere leads to dreams sacrificed, opportunities squandered and a life unfulfilled."I'm making a decision now to not squander the many opportunities that I have, I will live life and not look back!
And last but not least my favorite hymn, "Ring Out, Wild Bells"...
"Ring in the valiant men and free, The larger heart, the kindlier hand. Ring out the darkness of the land; Ring in the Christ that is to be."Have a Happy Happy Happy New Year, ring in the new and rise up with willing hands and hearts for a brand new day!

No comments:
Post a Comment